Sunday, May 20, 2012

Chapter 4: Projects, Near and Far

The Life and Times of A Noisy Ninja


Chapter 4: Projects, Near and Far




Today, we learn all about my ability to procrastinate on all of my projects until the last minute. Will I get them in time for my classes?


Probably not.







Hello everyone, it has come to my attention (by a certain Canadian) that I haven't posted lately. I personally blame my ability to procrastinate for a very long period of time. Unless it's absolutely necessary, sometimes I won't do it at all. I've had this problem ever since I was in the 4th grade.


Flashback-


I was in my home at my house back in New York. I was talking to my sister when suddenly, she screamed, "Oh my god! Peter! we forgot to do our science projects!" I got out of my bed and grabbed my giant cardboard for the project, used a pencil on some sheets of paper and stuck it on the board, and chewed some gum and stuck it on the board as well. If you can't guess, my project was "Which brand of gum lasts longer?" and as you can guess, I completely bombed it. I handed it to my teacher and I sat back in my seat. When she started going through the projects, she stopped at mine and looked towards my seat. I unfortunately turned back to look at her and our eyes met for a second. If it really was possible to glare daggers, I would have been harpooned in the face. I do not remember the grade I got on that project, but I can guarantee that it wasn't a passing one.


[/flashback]


And now, I have reached another procrastinating moment yet again. About 16 weeks ago, the second semester of my junior year had begun. In my 4th period class, marketing, my teacher told us that we will be having a project due at the end. The project was to build a business from the ground up with a group. As usual, I got stuck with the potheads that do nothing but slack and because i'm socially awkward, I didn't do any work myself. Now, our project is due this Tuesday and we have about nothing. 


The second project I have is my 2nd period, Digital Media II, movie project. Our project was to write a script and a pitch, film it, create a 10-minute movie, a 3-minute teaser, and a movie poster. The project was two weeks long, but me and Nate decided to change our movie idea half way through. So now, I had to re-write the script (again, thanks Nate) and we only have a week left.


So now I'm having a Mass Effect moment right now because today I have to choose between which project I work on. I can either help my teammates with the marketing or I can film today with Nate (probably only day to film it) for my Digital Media II class.


I'm not 100% sure which one I will work on but for now, I will continue to procrastinate via Anime. 




I'm Doomed...




-A N0isyNinja
    








PS- Hey, Adam, if your reading this, you should check out this game. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment