Monday, April 30, 2012

Chapter 2: Baseballs, Baseballs Everywhere!

The Life and Times of A Noisy Ninja


Chapter 2: Baseballs, Baseballs Everywhere!


In today's adventure, we read about my long bus rides, awesome foul balls, incredible dancers, and careless teachers.









     Today, I had an excuse to leave school a field trip to a baseball stadium. Somehow, it had something to do with marketing and after stealing borrowing ten dollars from my parents and getting a permission slip signed by all of my teachers three months ago, I finally got to go today. My day started when I awoke from a dream about me bringing my jacket and book bag with me to school and complaining about it since I was going on a trip (thanks for reminding me, brain). After doing my usually morning routine (wake up, eat, dress, poop, realize I'm late because of said poop, run outside, catch bus right before it leaves me behind)  I arrived at school and hung out with the breakfast club (Harrison, Nate, Zach, Hayden, Adam with guest stars Austin and Duncan) and bitched about how Duncan made me bring my Halo book when we wasn't here which was annoying since I didn't bring my book bag. Lucky for him, he eventually showed up. After the usually bullshit that we talk about, the bell rang and I headed off to the bus. After half an hour of taking role and an hour and a half long bus ride, we eventually arrived.

Not bad

The place was okay (as seen above, can't see it?, too bad so sad) It was a field trip day at the park, where many schools all decided to go today and reserve it. I had no idea who the teams were but I still had high hopes. My class as one of the first classes to arrive, although we weren't the first.
Forever Alone



The game was just a typical baseball. Balls were hit, balls were caught, none of them weren't good enough to make a homerun, and foul balls were caught. I myself actually one of the foul balls (no, guys, please. Don't clap too hard, I wouldn't want you to hurt your hands).

Mr. Teddy says it's his now. Yes, he does bite.

I'm still not sure what was longer, the game or sitting in the bleachers waiting for it to start. But I'm not complaining since I had my friends Eddy and Archer (some minor characters in my show called life) to hang out with while we waited. We had some fun, made some jokes, and questioned how the Mooresville School of the Deaf started screaming when their name was called by the announcer.

"Bathroom is to your right, Bro."



A time killing portion of the game (other than the game) was in-between minigames. One of them was the staff getting kids to dance to the song, "YMCA". The dance might have been better than the game.



The staffer in white got really into it. 



Nothing much else happened after that, the game ended when the home team somehow scored six runs in one inning. Final score 6-4. The only other thing is that when one of the kids said that a student is missing, the teacher said, "Looks like their staying for a while." (Good teacher, I know)



Another eventful day at school. Peace out.





-A N0isyNinja
  


1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention how awesome your friend Harrison's hair was looking that day (aside from his unnatural lack of energy)

    ReplyDelete